Shedding the Weight

Monday, October 30, 2006

A Time for Change

It's TIME!!!! When reading the title Shedding the Weight I'm sure most thought this would just be about my struggles with weight loss. This is not the case. Shedding the Weight is more than just losing pound by pound. I've gone through so much physically, emotionally, and mentally and there is a lot of "weight" to shed. Dealing with relationships with family, friends ,and lovers has been very difficult lately and I found myself at a crossroad. I feel its time to step up and make a change finally for me. Not to make my mother proud, or make that "guy" interested in me, or just for the satisfaction of having someone think more positively of me. These were my reasons in the past, which I've realized now is why I've failed with all my goals. There will no longer be any pressure to please everyone. I just want to please myself. I want to be happy again. I plan on discussing EVERYTHING I'm going through. I know there will be times when I may offend or shock readers with some of my blogs but I'm just being me. There is no more "front". If you read something you do not agree with or like, simply click the X on the top right side of your screen. This is not for you. Once again....This is for ME!

With that being said, here is to the first day of the next chapter in my life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

I am so very proud of you. I am also going through the same type of self journey. Good news is that you hopefully will figure it out before you are old like me.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Thanks Missy. I knew out of all my friends you'd be the one who'd understand my reasons behind this blog the most. Its been tough not having you around. I'll have to figure out another way to communicate with you more often. I keep saying I'm so busy and just haven't had time but darn it...I'm going to start making the time. Love ya!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home